How can you stop the KESB/CAPA (Child and Adult Protection Authority)?

The KESB/CAPA can be stopped no more than a judge. This option does not exist. The CAPA has its defined areas of responsibility. If, for example, a guardianship is established and there is no advance care directive, the CAPA has more leeway. But the CAPA’s freedom to take decisions can be restricted to some extent with an advance care directive. It is therefore worth taking precautions at an early stage so that the CAPA can respond to your wishes if it is involved, or that the CAPA does not have to become involved at all.

More about the topic
Advance directive instead of KESB/CAPA measures
Action for annulment against a will
KESB/CAPA – How and against what do I defend myself?

Leave a Reply